ARI-REYCO Serie R, RB, & RS
Body material:SA216WCC, SA217WC6, SA351CF8M
Medium: Gases, Vapours and Liquids.
Features and Benefits
- Single trim for all services provides full capacity at 10% overpressure for liquid, steam, or vapor applications.
- Reversible disc provides a spare part in every valve.
- Nozzle threads at top ensure better nozzle/body alignment and reduce maintenance effort.
- Disc retention by ring eliminates potential of thread corrosion and need for special maintenance tools.
- Standard Inconel® 625 Bellows offers better corrosion resistance than 316L SS at no extra cost.
- Springs within a pressure class and orifice size are designed with a fixed I.D. to eliminate the need to custom-machine steps for each spring.
- Identical nozzle ring for each orifice size, regardless of pressure range or seat design, to reduce parts variation.
- In the soft seat option, the spring load is applied directly to the metal seat, increasing service life of the O-ring. The soft seat disc retains the metal seat on its reversible side.
- ASME VIII UV Certified
- API 526 Compliant
- 1-inch D 2-inch through 8-inch T 10-inch [25mm D 50mm though 200mm T 250mm]
- Optional soft seats
- CS, Alloy Steel, and 316 SS are standard materials
- Lift levers, test gags, steam jackets, and other accessories available
- Monel®, Hastelloy® C, and Duplex SS materials for corrosive applications
- NACE MR-0175 compliant trim available
- Cryogenic materials available
- Oxygen cleaning (LOX, GOX) available
- Canadian Registration Numbers (CRN) available.
- R Series
- RO Series
Conventional design, soft seat
- RB Series
Balanced bellows design
- RBO Series
Balanced bellows design, soft seat
- RS Series
Open bonnet for steam service
- JR Series
Conventional design, steam jacketed
- JRB Series
Balanced bellows design, steam jacketed